Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blogs is not a social media strategy!

Harry dropped me an email in linkedin. He says I'm going to like this. And yes I do! It's his latest white paper on corporate blogging. I've always had problems convincing my companies to start some form of social network. Whether for commercial or team bonding purposes. And a lot of companies attempt to explore blogging (or exploit blogger) for short term gains. Social Media Strategy is a long term strategy that will require meticulous thinking and planning. Not everyone and every business is suitable for it. But the wrong ones keep coming on and those who are suppose to start talking on the web is hesitant. So enough said from a baby marketeer like me. Let's hear what Harry wants to say now.

DOWNLOAD HARRY'S WHITE PAPER HERE

No comments: